Croeso i’r Dosbarth Miss Burgin,
Blwyddyn 4 a 5.
Welcome to our class page! This is where you will find lots of interesting information about our school day as well as seeing some photographs of us enjoying our learning in year 4 & 5.
We will be posting regular updates to share what we are learning about and all of the fun things we will be doing in class. Keep a look out for us on the Ysgol Tanyfron Twitter feed @YsgolTanyfron to see what we have been getting up to.
Our topic this term is ‘Tomorrow’s World’, and we have chosen to learn about lots of exciting things such as space travel, the future of technology, climate change and the future of our planet.
Home Learning Resources
Here are a few links to help and support you with your home learning activities.
- Daily Maths Lessons: I See Maths
- BBC Bitesize: Bitesize
- Study Ladder: Log In Screen
- Read Theory: Log In Screen
Games and Activities
If you have finished all of your home learning tasks, take a look at these fun games and activities.
- Maths Game: Guardians: Defenders of Mathematica
- Multiplications: Hit The Button
- Multiplications: Table Tennis Tables
- Multiplications: Pop and Drop
- Maths With Carol Vorderman: The Maths Factor
- Elevenses: A Daily Story From David Walliams
- Literacy Game: Crystal Explorers
- Science Game: Earth Squad Go!
- Daily Joe Wicks P.E Lessons
- Watch Newsround
- Twinkl Resources – Free to parents for 1 month with the code: UKTWINKLHELPS
- Hour of Code
- Free Home Learning Booklet: Click Here!