Croeso i’r Dosbarth Mrs Jones.
Welcome to our class!
In Reception/Year 1 our class teacher is Mrs Jones, who is supported by another Mrs Jones, Miss Lewis and Mrs Edwards. Mrs P. will also be involved with the children in this class.
For your child to settle in this year here is some information you may find useful.
In Reception/Year 1 we have our PE lessons on a Friday. Please ensure that appropriate kit is in school, this includes a yellow or white t-shirt, black shorts and trainers or pumps. P.E. kit can stay in school for the entire half term and we will send it home before the school holiday.
We are lucky enough to be attending forest school every Thursday morning. Please can children come to school in weather appropriate outdoor clothing. We suggest old clothes, as it can often get quite muddy down at forest school.
We will be setting simple homework weekly, which will be sent home on a Friday. This will include a maths worksheet and some form of phonics or reading book. We would be greatful if this could be completed, and homework books returned to school by the following Wednesday.
Our current Topic is ‘Dinosaurs’, and we are looking forward to learning lots about this exciting subject. We will update Seesaw regularly with photographs of the work your child has been doing and with any information of how you can further support your child in school.
I hope your child enjoys their time in my class this year!
- Key Stage 2 trip information Mon, 20th May 2019
- Breakfast club ordering form – 3rd June Mon, 20th May 2019
- Car Parking & Dogs on the playground Tue, 14th May 2019
- Class Structure September 2019 Wed, 1st May 2019
- Dates for the diary – Summer Term Wed, 1st May 2019
- Breakfast club ordering form – April 29th onwards Mon, 1st Apr 2019
- NSPCC Workshop Information Letter – 26.03.19 Mon, 18th Mar 2019
- School Council – Eisteddfod & Red Nose Day Tue, 12th Mar 2019
- School Council – World Book Day Letter Wed, 6th Mar 2019
- Friday 22nd February – Celebrating Thinking Day Wed, 20th Feb 2019